像这样走
like this───adv.像这样;这样地,如此; 这般; 这么; 这么样
go like───就像
this i like───这个我喜欢
play like this───像这样玩
something like this───像这样的
hop like this───像这样跳
someone like this───像这样的人
life like this───像这样的生活
are like this───就像这样
Go like this with your right hand.───你的右手要这样做动作。
You can even go like this-- no problem.───甚至可以这样,没问题。
That's right, I could go like this forever.───那是对的,我可以永远像这样。
The dialogue seems to go like this. Pundit: "Why won't the president come out for a mix of spending cuts and tax hikes? "───对话似乎这样的:专家:“为什么总统不提出一种削减开支与提高税收的混合方案?”
How can you just up and go like this, without trying to work it out together first?───你怎么能就这么走了呢,不与我们一起把它做出来吗。
So, the agenda for this class and the next class is going to go like this.───所以这堂课及下堂课的课程设置,是这样的。
i hate to see her go like this as it just shows how WEAK and INSECURE pakistan is UNLESS someone behind it.───我不愿看到她这样走,因为这将使巴基斯坦给人带来负面和不安全的印象。
Our packing process tends to go like this: Will I need a fleece?───我们出行前的打包过程大致如此:我需要绒布长袖衫吗?
The last two stanzas go like this: One family has five brothers, all serving to a minister as attendants.───歌曲的最后两段说的是:一户人家有兄弟五人,都在一个大官的家中做仆人。
Go like this with your right hand.
Go like this with your hand to show that you're turning left.
Our packing process tends to go like this: Will I need a fleece?
The dialogue seems to go like this.Pundit: "Why won't the president come out for a mix of spending cuts and tax hikes?