我有时间见你
i to see you───我很想见你
i have time───我有时间
see you time───再见
i have not see you───我没见过你
time to see───是时候看看了
I see you───[电影]你在我眼中;我看见你了
to you see───你看
see i i see you again───再见我又见到你了
have see───看见了吗
I was in the prison, I did not see him. So I asked the warden to help me give him a piece of paper where I wrote: you used to be very busy, but now you can have time to master a foreign language.───一次,我应邀到监狱为犯人们演讲,没有见到他,就请监狱长带给他一张纸条,上面写了一句话:“平日都忙,你现在终于获得了学好一门外语的上好机会。”
But the referee did not see the Bowyer challenge, and I did not see it at the time either, so you have to accept that.───但是当时裁判并没有看到鲍耶的犯规,我当时也没有看到,所以你不得不接受这一点。
You see, the stairs right in front of me are a huge barrier and one step at a time is what I have to do.───你看,我面前的阶梯就是巨大的障碍,我必须一步一步走上去。